Thursday, June 12, 2008

Manga intro

For those who don't know what a manga is:
It is a comic.
It is far better than downmarket comics you are (and I was) used to reading. Mangas are Japanese comics (usually translated into English by translation groups for wide access).

For the interests of those totally new to mangas i'll begin with the popular series Full Metal Alchemist (my most favourite action manga ) . It is one of the few of this genre which I have really liked.
It has a anime series based on it(but the stories are quite different after a bit. Both stories are equally good but I prefer the manga because it ha a better comic aspect.)


You can read the series online(very easy to find so do it yourself) or download it(Send me a mail or a post to know some sites). You can also buy it ;).

I'll send a review of the series by the end of this week.(Note :- the English translation is not over yet so i have'nt read the whole series).

Please send posts to my blog to support me.(It gives encouragement , you know)

If you are looking for mangas for some particular genre then send a post.(You gotta be patient. I don't go online everyday).

No comments: